Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For our awareness / Migration and Documentation requirement ONLINE training courses, any individual aspiring to take up a career in management systems implementation / auditing.
For our ONLINE internal auditing courses (for any ISO standard), any individual aspiring to take up a career in management systems implementation / auditing and who have a minimum work experience of 1 to 2 years can attend this course. It is recommended that you complete our Awareness / Migration & Documentation training course before taking up internal auditing courses.
Yes certificate of achievement will be awarded to all successful candidates. Successful candidates are those who complete all modules of the course.
Also obtain a minimum of 70% marks in their final online examination, in case of Internal Auditor training courses
You must complete the course and attend the final examination from the date of registration. Your course will get disabled after the end of 180 days and so kindly ensure to complete the exam before mid-night of the last day.
No, All our certificates issued (for all our ONLINE Training courses) to you don’t mention that you have attended ONLINE Training course.
You may send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 2 working days. Alternatively you can directly speak to our faculty on +91 9325528179 between 10:00 and 16:00 Hrs, Indian Standard Time (IST) on all 5 working days (Monday to Friday) in the week.
We recommend the following:
-Processor: Intel, AMD or any other latest processor
-RAM: Minimum 1 GB
-OS: Windows 7 and above or Linux OS
-Browser: Google Chrome (Recommended), Internet explorer, Internet edge, Mozilla Firefox.
Kindly ensure the following, once you have entered the examination mode:
–Do not open another tab / window while in examination module
–Do not use the back or forward buttons of the browser. Use the “Previous” or “Save & Next” buttons within the examination module
-Do not use the restart / shutdown options of your PC during the exam
If your internet connectivity is lost during the examination or the training course, send an email to email@example.com as and when your internet service is up again.
you may also contact to our faculty on +91 9325528179 between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs, Indian Standard Time (IST) on all 5 working days (Monday to Friday) in the week.
You can make payment using our website www.enabes-trainings.com
– Please select “online training” from the options on top of the page and click on “Register”.
– You have to first register for a course by registering your email ID and selecting password.
– Once you register, a verification mail will be sent to your mail ID. You have click on the link sent to you to confirm registration and follow the onscreen instructions.
– Once you are in the online training page click on the type of course you want to take “Foundation course” or “Internal Auditor Course”. Next select the course you want(e.g.
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation etc.)
– Once you are in the relevant course page, click on “Pay now” button on the right hand side. You may use Net banking / Credit / Debit cards / Online transfer / PayTM
– After this you should login to our online course page and proceed to pay. Follow the onscreen directions to make your payment through the payment gateway.
– If you face any issues during payment, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please note that cheque payments / cash payments will not be accepted.
All our prices are with applicable GST ( & IGST for overseas fees )
You will be evaluated based on the successful completion of MCQs / examination by our faculty.
As soon as you complete the course successfully , you can download the soft copy of your certificate on “My Account ” page. Please note that the certificates issued by us are tracked by our organisation & carry a unique code number.
Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and payments are received in full.
– In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to email@example.com
- Please submit all cancellation requests within the same day of registration and before using the pass code.
– Once the pass code is applied by the user, no refunds will be entertained. Only rescheduling of the course taken will be possible in next 1 month.
– No shows or not utilising the full period of the allotted duration and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation window will incur the full cost of registration.
Any disputes will be subject to Pune India Jurisdiction only.
ENABES reserves the right to cancel any online training course due to technical reasons. You will be provided with a notice on your registered email ID with the option to reschedule for a future course date.
ENABES is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the candidate if a training course is cancelled.
ENABES will cancel the access to the online training, if it is found that the participant is sharing his unique pass code with any other user, manipulating with the system, misuse and false claims etc during their valid online training period.